Welcome to the Grana Group Limited (Grana) website ("the Site," "we," "us," or "our"). Grana is a Limited Liability Company incorporated under the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grana provides this site as a service to its customers. Please read the following terms of service ("Terms") as they govern your use of our site. By using this Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following rule below. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Site in any way.
Additionally, Grana reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
Description of Service
- Grana is an online retailer of wardrobe essentials made with high quality fabrics.
- All of the content that appears on the Grana web site, including all visuals, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections and /or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Grana. The entire content of the Grana web site is copyrighted as a collective work under Hong Kong copyright laws. Grana grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the content on this website. Content of the Grana website is intended solely for the personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site.
- Grana may contact you or provide you with service-related and/ or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications and more using the contact information you have provided to us.
- At Grana, we are committed to providing our customers with great quality products at low prices. Our products are sold online only at limited quantities and availabilities. We have done our best to display our items as accurately as possible on the Site. Please be aware, variations in style, color, size, shape and look may occur. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review our Returns page for further assistance.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Paypal
- You cannot access or use the Grana website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Harassment in any manner or form of the Site, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Although Grana cannot monitor the conduct of its users, it is a strict violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from our Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise, solicit or sell to any user without his/her prior explicit consent.
- Also, you agree that no comments or other user submissions submitted by you to the Grana website will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal rights. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
- Grana strives to create an interactive relationship with the users of its Site and services. User comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Grana on or by this Site shall be and remain Grana property. Users assign all property rights and interests to Grana allowing our company unlimited use, commercial or otherwise, of any comments. Furthermore, Grana shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any user comments.
Correction of Site Errors
- The information on the Grana website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to update any information we see fit at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors may relate to product information, pricing and availability. In these instances, we shall have the right to terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies. We apologize for any inconveniences.
- By use of this Site, you agree to indemnify and hold Grana (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these terms of service or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
Third Party Links
- To improve our Site, Grana may use and promote services provided by outside third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Grana, we do not control these services and make no representations regarding these persons or entities. We are not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of, any such parties. Outside sites linked on our Site, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
- We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings with any third party website or merchant or operator of such a third party website.
Disclaimer of warranty
- All content, products and services on the site, or obtained from a website to which the site is linked (a “linked site”) are provided to you “as is” without any guarantees or warranty. In connection with all content, products and services on this site, Grana makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
Limitation of liability
- Grana shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials and services on this site or the performance of its products (even if Grana has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Grana collects important customer information in an effort to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. This information allows us to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions.
- When you place an order, submit your account information or participate in Grana promotions or surveys, our Site collects your personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and payment information (credit card numbers and banking accounts). Grana will use your information collected online to process and fulfill your order. Additionally, your e-mail address may be collected at various points within the Site (including when you place an order with us) so that we can send you any necessary e-mail messages related to your order, such as order and shipping confirmations.
- In addition, we maintain a record of your purchase history, product interests, and whatever other details that might enable us to improve your shopping experience. Analytics such as Site use and traffic patterns are also considered to help us improve the design of our website, the products we make and exclusive services we offer. At Grana, we understand and recognize that we must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
- Please note: You are not required to submit any information to our Site. However, without providing the requested information, you may be unable to access certain features of our Site, including placing an order or logging into any other Grana user-related services.
- Using Facebook as well as other Site connection methods, we may utilize your personal data to improve your individual Grana experience. We take your privacy seriously and abide by all Facebook terms, policies and agreements. Your data is kept secure and no actions are taken on your behalf without prior permission.
- What Are Cookies
- Disabling Cookies
- You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- The Cookies We Set
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- More Information on cookies
- Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
- Web data is collected to monitor user trends on our Site. Analytical data such as hits to our server, traffic patterns and page views shows us where our audience is coming from and how they interact with us online. This type of collected information does not personally identify specific Site users. In addition, like most websites, our Site may utilize “web beacons,” “pixel tags” or other tracking technologies to help us study the actions of our users through non-personally identifiable information. This data may be aggregated with similar data collected from other users to help us improve Grana products, services and our overall Site experience.
- We also contract with a third-party advertising partner to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this site. They will collect and use anonymous information about your visits to and interactions with our website through the use of technologies such as cookies to personalize advertisements for goods and services.
Information Sharing with Outside Parties
- Grana may also share your personally identifiable and/or your non-personally identifiable information, including your name, address, email address, and any transactions you conduct on our Site or offline with us with a third-party advertising partner and its service providers in order to deliver you advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain other websites.
- Grana will never rent or sell your e-mail address. We do not share credit card information with third parties except for the purpose of processing your order payment and as required by law. If for any reason you choose to access a third party website linked to our Site, you do so at your own risk. We are not held responsible for how these outside parties collect, use, protect or disclose the information you provide them.
Modification of Policies
- Grana takes your privacy seriously. When connecting with us, we want our customers to feel confident that their personal information and credit card data is protected. The personal information we collect from our Site helps us better understand the interests of our audience in an ongoing effort to bring you improved service.
- If you have questions or suggestions regarding our privacy standards please email firstname.lastname@example.org.